MDPE Pipes & Fittings
POLYETHYLENE (PE) is fast replacing conventional material in piping for water supply and distribution.
It is being extensively used for new as well as substitution works throughout the world. MDPE pipes for gas are yellow with a smooth internal surface.
Our manufacturing process is designed with great concern to nature conservation. Sustainability in terms of water and energy is a prime consideration with our products such as Plastic Piping Systems, Solar Water heating Systems, Micro Irrigation Systems, Food Processing and Plastic Sheets. Our Pipes & Fittings conform to National and International standards. (ISO-4437, ASTM D2513).
Advantages of PLASCO MDPE PIPES & FITTINGS
- Long-term service life
- Significant overall cost savings
- Strong, durable, flexible and lightweight
- Longer-length pipe with leak-proof joints
- Lower labor requirements for installations
- Highly resistant to corrosion, abrasion and chemicals
- Potable Water
- Forced Main Sewer
|Nominal Size & Standard|