PLASCO U-PVC pressure pipes and fittings are manufactured in conformity with BS 3505/ PS-3051/1991.
- Plasco U-PVC pressure pipe is self-extinguishing and does not support combustion. Besides this Plasco uPVC pipe allows maximum possible flow rate and minimum friction losses due to smooth surface and thus it prevents biological growth of algae, bacteria and other micro organisms.
- Plasco U-PVC Pipes are the best for water supply scheme, such us water supply distribution network, main line.
- Plasco U-PVC Pipes is very good for transporting of Chloride acid & other chemicals.
- Plasco U-PVC Pipes are best for ventilation & disposing corrosive gases.
- Plasco U-PVC Pipes of Large diameter can be used for sewer system.
- Plasco U-PVC Pipes are very suitable for agriculture purposes such as for irrigation sprinkling pipe for farm land & other purposes.
- Tube wells
- Sanitary plumbing
- Water Supply System like potable water distribution
- Drainage system
- Chemical industries
- Cold water services
- Agriculture, Horticulture And Greenhouse Irrigation System
- Chilled Water line for Refrigeration and Air-conditioning system
Classification of Plasco U-PVC Pressure Pipes:
|Class B||6.0 bar||60 m Head of water|
|Class C||9.0 bar||90 m Head of water|
|Class D||12.0 bar||120 m Head of water|
|Class E||15.0 bar||150 m Head of water|
Short term hydrostatic pressure resistance at 20Degree
|Class B - 6.0 bar||21.6 bar|
|Class C - 9.0 bar||32.4 bar|
|Class D - 12.0 bar||43.2 bar|
|Class E - 15.0 bar||54.0 bar|
Pressure Pipes Fitting
AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT SIZES,IN inches