uPVC Electrical Conduit Pipes & Fittings
PLASCO Pipes Industries (Pvt) Ltd. manufactures a complete range of electrical conduit pipes and fittings. Keeping in view of quality, PLASCO electrical conduit pipes and fittings are manufactured from uPVC in conformity with British Standard BS-6099 (Pressure Standard) & Non pressure pipes conforming to BS-3506. Electrical conduits are most valued by our clients because of their superior quality and excellent after sales services.
Advantages of using PLASCO uPVC ELECTRICAL Conduit Pipes & Fittings
- Do not rust, erode or corrode ever
- Raw material is free of cheap fillers
- Have smooth under bore and outer surface
- Do not support combustion & are self extinguishing
- Retains its properties in variable weather conditions
- Hold tremendous physical, thermal and electrical properties
- Manufactured according to the National & International Standards
- Non corrosive & resistant to most chemical acids, Alkalis and salts
- Supplied along with formed bends, sockets & accessories such as joint boxes, wall boxes, & light boxes etc.
- Best suited in encased concrete & buried systems
- Residential units & apartments
- Hospitals, hotels & offices
- Commercial & Industrial projects