Medium Density Poly Ethelene Pipes: (ISO-4437, ASTM D2513)
Plasco Polyethylene (PE) is fast replacing conventional material in piping for water supply and distribution. It is being extensively used for new as well as replacement piping works throughout the world. PE pipes for water are black in color with a smooth internal surface.
Whatever we manufacture we have aligned with conservation, Water & Energy conservation and nature protection with our products like Plastic Piping Systems, Solar Water heating Systems, Micro Irrigation Systems, Food Processing and Plastic Sheets.
- Long-term service life
- Highly-resistant to corrosion, abrasion and chemicals
- Strong, durable, flexible and lightweight
- Longer-length pipe with leak-proof joints
- Lower labor requirements for installations
- Significant overall cost savings
- Potable Water
- Forced Main Sewer
Medium Density Poly Ethelene Pipes
|Nominal Size & Standard|